Online registration for Knit Fit! 2017 is now closed. Walkup registration will be available onsite for available classes. Please visit the registration desk in the Seattle Center Armory Loft space for further information.
Knit Fit! uses RegOnline, a system which makes the registration process smooth and efficient, and is built to handle changes in registration and manage waitlists fairly and automatically. Please be sure to note skill level, homework, materials, and materials fees for all classes you choose.
1-hour and 90-minute classes: $30
2-hour classes: $60
3-hour classes: $80
6-hour classes: $160
Materials fees vary by class, and are not included in registration. Fees are listed in each class description, and are payable to the instructor during class. Please bring exact change to save time. Don’t hesitate to get in touch in advance if you have any questions about materials fees for your classes (firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration fees and taxes A non-refundable service fee applies to each registration and is charged directly by RegOnline.
The RegOnline system allows you to sign up for the waitlist of a full class, and also to register for your second-choice class in the same slot. If space becomes available, you will automatically be added to the class roster of your first-choice class, receive a confirmation email, and your card will be charged for the addition amount, if any. If you were signed up for a conflicting class, that class will be dropped from your schedule and replaced with the waitlist class. Because the process is automatic and spots that open up will be immediately filled from the waitlist for each individual class, please be sure to only sign up for waitlists for classes you definitely want to attend.
Refund and cancellation policy
A partial refund is available up to October 31, 2017, with a cancellation fee of $5 for 1-2hr classes, and $10 for 3-6hr classes. Partial refunds will be available after October 31, 2017 only for class spots that can be filled from the waitlist. Please note that registration fees charged by RegOnline are not refundable.
Cancellation of classes with low enrollment
Knit Fit! reserves the right to cancel classes that do not meet minimum enrollment. In the event of a class cancellation, students registered for that class will have first priority for any replacement class offered, and will receive a full refund if they choose not to attend the replacement class. Classes will be cancelled if enrollment is not met by October 15, 2017.
To help you get through the registration process quickly, here’s what you can expect:
• Follow the link from www.knitfitseattle.com to reach the registration site.
• Enter and confirm your email address. All communication about registration will go through your email address, so we want to make sure we have it right.
• You will be asked to create a password at least 8 characters long. Your password must contain at least one character from three of the following four sets: lower-case, upper-case, numeric and special characters. You can use this password later to view or change your registration as necessary.
• RETURNING STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE you will be asked for your existing password at login. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “forgot your password?” link and follow instructions to reset it.
1. Personal Info
• Fields with a red star are required.
•There is an option at the bottom to enter your Ravelry ID, and a check box telling us to print it on your student badge for all to see. Please make sure to check the box if you would like it printed on your badge.
• The schedule appears in alphabetical order. Class descriptions and additional information (homework, fees, supplies, etc. can be found at www.knitfitseattle.com/classes/
• Full classes (in red) will give you the option of joining the waitlist. Please see “waitlist” section above.
• Conflicting classes will trigger the system to alert you and you will not be allowed to register for classes that overlap.
• Your classes are not reserved until you check out. When you’ve selected your classes, click “continue” or “add another person” if you want to register another student (see below for more information on registering another student).
3. Check Out
• You will have a chance to review your schedule and merchandise selections before you check out.
• Payment options are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and debit cards associated with Visa/MasterCard.
• Once your payment has been received, you will come to a confirmation screen showing your class schedule and any merchandise ordered. PLEASE PRINT or SAVE this page by clicking “print this page” under “Actions” on the right side of the screen. Your email confirmation will not include the details of your registration but you will be able to return to this screen via the link in your confirmation email whenever you wish. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
Option to register another student
You can register another student at the same time as yourself. Note that all items from your registration session will be charged in a single total with a single payment method. After selecting your classes on the “schedule” page, click “add another person” and you will be taken to the “personal info” page. You can copy all personal info except name and Ravelry ID/request to print Ravelry ID on badge. You can also select another password for this person, or use your own. All merchandise purchased in a single session will be tied to the primary registrant and grouped with their registration packet for pickup.
Adding or changing classes
To change your class registration, return to the registration page and log in with the email and password you entered originally. See above for refund terms.
Picking up your registration packet
You may pick up your registration packet beginning at 8:30 AM on Friday, November 10, 2017, or beginning at 8am on Saturday and Sunday. We recommend arriving early and being prepared with your photo ID and your confirmation from RegOnline. Each individual will have to pick up their own registration packet.
The Seattle Center Armory is an ADA-compliant facility, and the marketplace and all classrooms are wheelchair-accessible. For further details, please see the accessibility page on the Seattle Center website (www.seattlecenter.com/about/accessibility.aspx), reach Seattle Center ADA Coordinator by phone 206-684-7200, or contact us at email@example.com.
Food and Drink
The Seattle Center Armory features many food and beverage options, and is open during all event hours. For more details, see www.seattlecenter.com/food/ for a complete listing.
See www.seattlecenter.com/transportation/ for directions, public transit, and parking information at Seattle Center. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions about registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.